Information for MDH Employees
This page provides information for MDH employees who need to access email, voicemail or other related websites when they are away from the office. The MDH Service Desk can provide assistance with email or voicemail problems.
To access your Outlook account via Web access:
- Go to http://webmail2.state.mn.us
- Enter your domain\username
- Password: Enter your usual network password
- Click Sign in
- Dial your office phone number, then press the 9 key when you hear your greeting
- Dial 651-201-0999 or 1-800-500-8639 and follow the prompts, including your 10-digit MDH phone number and pin
Employee Self Service
Office Closure Updates
Recorded messages for employees are sometimes provided via a designated phone line during emergencies or office closures.
- Metro area: 651-201-5775
- Greater Minnesota: 1-888-234-1244