Activation Date of TAG: 1994
Inactivation Date of TAG: 2006
- To communicate results of AUC activities and to define the status of AUC activities in reference to requirements under the Administrative Simplification Act (Minn. Statutes, sections 62J.50 - 62J.61).
- To provide opportunities for feedback to AUC from any concerned entity or stakeholder.
- To define mechanisms for distribution of materials developed by the AUC, including manuals, procedures, definitions, and other documents.
- To ensure that the results of the work of the AUC are widely disseminated to all affected parties.
- Letterhead for AUC member use
- Description of AUC mission, history and objectives for use by interested entities
- Maintenance of New Member Packet and AUC membership rosters
- Press release on election of new AUC Chair
- Letter describing the role of the AUC
- AUC web site
Presentation to Governor Pawlenty's Health Cabinet