Position Openings Submission Form
Job postings should be geared toward public health professionals or Minnesota's public health system. Examples of the types of open positions that are appropriate for our readers include:
- Health Administrator/Supervisor
- Environmental Scientist & Specialist
- Health Planner/Researcher/Analyst
- Licensure/Inspection/Regulatory Specialist
- Medical & Public Social Worker
- Mental Health Counselor
- Occupation Safety & Health Specialist
- Public Health Dental Worker
- Public Health Educator
- Public Health Nurse
- Public Health Nutritionist
- Public Health Physical Therapist
- Public Health Physician
- Public Health Program Specialist
Please do not include salary and benefit information in your posting. Use simple language and avoid using newspaper classified-ad abbreviations.
Form Entry Tips:
- Use the TAB key or your mouse to move around within the form.
- The form does not include a spell check feature. You are advised to compose your submission in Word and then copy and paste it into the text boxes. Formatting may not be retained during pasting.
- Text boxes allow for some formatting (e.g., bold, italics, bullets), but please keep your formatting simple.
- Always include an email or Web address that can direct readers to additional information.
*** Please note: We reserve the right to edit your submissions for length and content. We also reserve the right to exclude submissions. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.