New Measures for PPMRS - Session #1
What You Need to Know for
Reporting in 2014
The SCHSAC Performance Improvement Steering Committee released new Local Public Health Act performance measures in October 2012. These new measures will phase into PPMRS reporting during 2013 and 2014. This training will focus on new measures that will be introduced in 2014, so that community health boards can begin preparing for them now.
This webinar provides guidance to multi-county CHBs about how to report as a CHB.
- Bonnie Brueshoff, Performance Improvement Steering Committee Chair
- Kim Gearin, Office of Performance Improvement
- Beth Gyllstrom, Office of Performance Improvement
- Learn about the new performance measures for reporting in 2014
- Receive guidance for reporting on new measure in 2014
- Learn where to locate measure, guidance and definition on the Internet
- Identify contacts for more information
Webinar and Resources
- Webinar Recording:
New Performance Measures for the PPMRS Local Public Health Act Module: What you need to know now for reporting in 2014 [Note: This webinar will open in a new window.]
- Webinar Slides: New Performance Measures for the PPMRS Local Public Health Act Module (PDF: 2MB / 36 pages)
PHAB Standards and Measures
- PPMRS reporting is part of the Performance Management System for the statewide public health partnership
- C7 Ensures the measuring, reporting and continuous improvement of organizational performance.
- 7C16 Incorporates data and information to improve organizational processes and performance