The Office of Performance Improvement (OPI) plays a key role in strengthening the partnership between local public health departments (e.g., county and multi-county agencies) and the Minnesota Department of Health (i.e., the State). This, in turn, strengthens the state's public health system as a whole.
OPI facilitates and supports a number of programs, activities and committees designed to help strengthen this partnership. If you'd like to contact a specific local health department or community health board, please visit Contact a Local Health Department.
- Local Community Health Services (CHS) Administration
- Collaboration and Community Engagement
- The Public Health Workforce
Workgroups, Partnerships, and Activities
- SCHSAC: State Community Health Services Advisory Committee
- Local Public Health Assessment and Planning
(formerly CHAAP: Community Health Assessment and Action Planning)
- Minnesota Public Health Research to Action Network
- Community Health Conference
- Community Health Awards