Family planning is the voluntary planning and action taken by individuals to prevent, delay or achieve a pregnancy. Family planning services include counseling and education, preconception care, screening and laboratory tests, and all FDA approved methods of contraception.
- Question: Can you submit a copy of the proposal to the Community Health Board (Form H) after you submit it by email to MDH?
Answer: Yes you can send it to Community Health Board after but do it within a few days.
- Question: On the Work Plan (Form B), can you combine Referral and Follow-Up?
Answer: Yes if you wish but just be clear and detailed about your plans
- Question: Do you want us to include a Table of Contents page at the beginning of our proposal
Answer: No, you do not need to include a Table of Contents as long as you follow the order on the Checklist on Page 20 and number the pages consecutively. We use to ask for a Table of Contents but have decided it is not necessary for this RFP
- Family Planning Special Projects (FPSP) Grant Program
FPSP is a grant program established by the Minnesota Legislature in 1978. FPSP funds are appropriated biannually by the Minnesota Legislature to fund family planning programs throughout the State of Minnesota.
- Other Family Planning Services in Minnesota
Find a clinic near you that offers family planning services. Ask questions about family planning or STDs. Learn about the Minnesota Family Planning Program (MFPP) administered by Minnesota Department of Human Services.