Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP)—Minnesota
- Create successful transitions from youth to adulthood through promoting healthy decisions and providing medically–accurate, evidence–based quality sexual education to Minnesota teens.
- Support, train and provide technical assistance to community partners in offering high quality sexuality education to Minnesota’s most vulnerable adolescent populations.
Our program goals:
- Decrease teen pregancies among youth 15–19 by implementing high quality medically–accurate and evidence–based programs.
- Decrease sexually transmitted infections (STIs) among youth 15–19.
- Increase healthy behaviors, life skills, and a sense of purpose among participating teens.