Minnesota Student Survey
Health Equity Reports
Special reports are prepared by researchers from the Department of Health or other agencies, and may vary from year to year.
- Key Indicators of Health and Educational Equity, Grade 9, 2013
This report presents equity data for specific population groups. Data is from the 2013 Minnesota Student Survey, ninth graders.
- Key Indicators of Health and Educational Equity, Grade 11, 2013
*New* - This report presents equity data for specific population groups. Data is from the 2013 Minnesota Student Survey, eleventh graders.
- Introduction to measures of health and educational equity, grades 9 and 11, 2013 Minnesota Student Survey
*New* - This document explains how the data in the Key Indicators reports (see above links) is organized and how it should be read.
- Invisible Youth: The Health of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Questioning Adolescents in Minnesota
*New* - This report was written by the Rainbow Health Initiative and presents data from the 2013 Minnesota Student Survey.
- The Health and Well-Being of Minnesota's Adolescents of Color and American Indians: A Data Book
This report presents data on a variety of health topics for African American, American Indian, Asian, Hispanic and White adolescents. Data is drawn from the 2010 Minnesota Student Survey and other sources.