Instructions for court administrators and child support
Replacement birth record after an adjudication
Complete the Certificate of Adjudication (PDF). If information is missing or does not match the birth record, the document will be returned. The Office of Vital Records does not process Certificates of Adjudication without the filing fee.
- Complete all of the form fields on the Certificate of Adjudication.
- The name of the child on the Certificate of Adjudication must match the name on the birth record exactly.
- Enclose the $40 fee for creating the replacement record.
- Send only the Certificate of Adjudication and fee. (Do not send the adjudication order or decree.)
- Mail completed Certificate of Adjudication and fee to:
Minnesota Department of Health
Central Cashiering - Vital Records
P.O. Box 64499
St. Paul, Minnesota 55164-0499