MR&C Update (12/10/2012)
Another batch of updates went into production over the weekend. Most of the changes were not related to customer service issues, but a few were:
- The County of Occurrence and County of Residence reports for Birth are now much easier to read. We did not change the same reports for Death at this time, but they too will eventually be revised.
- When you search for a birth record through Customer Service, the first record that appears will now contain the full summary information, just as it does when you search through the Birth tab.
- A report has been added to Customer Service to show the number of funeral home death certificate requests. This may be a temporary report until we can enhance the Daily Fee Transaction report to specifically include death certificates issued to funeral homes. This report is available to those with the Local Issuance – Administrator role only.
- The numbering of #1, #2, and #3 has been removed from the payments section of receipts.
- All invoices and receipts for funeral home requests now print in portrait instead of landscape.
The next MR&C update is scheduled for February 2013 and will contain only a few improvements, but will focus again on customer service for both local and state users.2012 Vital Records Training Presentations and Handouts
- Applied Data Practices
- MR&C Update
- Security Checklist
- Local Issuance MR&C User Application