Climate and Health
Changes occurring in Minnesota’s climate are affecting our health and wellbeing and will have even greater impacts in the future. The MN Climate and Health Program is helping to understand these impacts and prepare local public health and the public for the health risks.
NEW The Minnesota Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment is now available on the Planning Tools & Data page.
- How climate change is impacting MN.
- Effects of changes in precipitation.
- Climate change impacts on vector-borne diseases.
- Climate change impacts on sense of place, disasters, and loss.
- Watch the video and find resources for teachers.