Beaches and Recreational Waters in Minnesota
Reporting a Spill

If you discover a spill or sewage leak,
contact the Minnesota Duty Officer right away.

The Minnesota Department of Public Safety, Homeland Security and Emergency Management Division, operates a 24-hour Minnesota Duty Officer service establishing a one-call system for all state reporting requirements:

Updated Monday, June 04, 2012 at 11:25AM