County Well Index Enhancement
Clean Water Fund
The County Well Index (CWI) is a Minnesota Department of Health online program that contains well and boring construction information and geologic interpretations of well/boring records for the state of Minnesota. Minnesota Law 2011 Chapter 6, Article 2, Section 8 (d) provided funding to MDH to enhance the current CWI.
- What is the County Well Index (CWI)?
- Why enhance the CWI?
- What CWI enhancements need to be accomplished?
- How will MDH proceed to accomplish these CWI enhancements?
- Contact information for the CWI Enhancement Project
- What information should be made available?
- What would improve the accessibility of information?
- What else would enhance the usability, value or accuracy?