Asbestos Hazards During a Disaster
There is no known safe level of asbestos exposure. Because of this health threat, it is highly recommended that asbestos containing materials that have been damaged due to flooding, be repaired, enclosed, encapsulated or removed. Any materials being removed that contain asbestos must be properly containerized and disposed of at a landfill approved to accept asbestos containing materials.
- Asbestos Hazards Due to Flooding
- Personal Protective Equipment for Asbestos
- Asbestos Homeowner Information
- Asbestos in Minnesota Homes
- Asbestos: Minnesota Statutes and Rules