Licensing Contacts: Food, Beverage, and Lodging (FBL) - EH: Minnesota Department of Health

Licensing Jurisdiction Map
Food, Pools, and Lodging Services (FPLS)

Use this page to find inspector contact information for:

  • Food establishments
  • Lodging establishments
  • Public swimming pools
  • Manufactured home parks/Recreational camping areas
  • Youth camps

Click on a county on the map below to display the contact information for MDH or a delegated agency.

mnmap wabasha county winona county houston county st louis county lake county cook county fillmore county olmsted county mower county freeborn county dodge county steele county faribault county jackson county martin county rock county nobles county pipestone county murray county watonwan county lincoln county lyon county waseca county kandiyohi county stevens county grant county douglas county pope county hubbard county becker county carlton county norman county mahnomen county marshall county cottonwood county brown county blue earth county redwood county nicollet county lesueur county rice county goodhue county dakota county scott county sibley county renville county yellow medicine county lac qui parle county chippewa county mcleod county carver county hennepin county ramsey county washington county anoka county wright county meeker county swift county big stone county traverse county stearns county sherburne county isanti county chisago county benton county mille lacs county kanabec county pine county morrison county todd county wilkin county ottertail county wadena county crow wing county aitkin county cass county itasca county clay county koochiching county lake of the woods county roseau county kittson county beltrami county clearwater county pennington county red lake county polk county

Updated Friday, January 29, 2016 at 04:00PM