Food, Pools, and Lodging Services Section - EH: Minnesota Department of Health

Food, Pools, and Lodging Services Section
formerly known as the Environmental Health Services Section

Food, Beverage, and Lodging Establishments

MDH and local public health agencies license and inspect food and beverage establishments in Minnesota, such as restaurants, schools, cafes, food carts, special event food stands, and seasonal food stands.
FBL Licensing | FBL Plan Review | Food Code | Certified Food Manager | Hospitality Fee | Recalls and Food Safety Alerts | National School Lunch Program | Safe and Healthy Indoor Play Areas

MDH and local public health agencies license and inspect lodging establishments in Minnesota.
Lodging in Minnesota | Lodging Statutes and Rules | Special Licensing | Hospitality Fee

Public Pools and Beaches

The Minnesota Department of Health provides plan review and construction inspection for all public pools within the state.
Public Pools | Beaches and Recreational Waters | Plan Review and Inspections | Pool Code | Pool Operator Training | Minnesota Lake Superior Beach Monitoring Program

Manufactured Home Parks, Recreational Camping Areas, and Youth Camps

MDH and local public health agencies license and inspect manufactured home parks, recreational camping areas, and youth camps in Minnesota.
Manufactured Home Parks and Recreational Camping Areas | MHP/RCA Licensing and Plan Review | MHP and RCA Laws & Rules |
Youth Camp Statutes & Rules

Partnership and Workforce Development Unit - PWDU

PWDU Home | Delegation Agreement Materials | Delegation Agreement Advisory Council | Food Safety Partnership | PWDU Quarterly Newsletters | Training | Rapid Inspection | Minnesota State and Local Food, Pools and Lodging Contacts | EH Specialist / Sanitarian | Foodborne Outbreak Protocol (PDF: 807KB/40 pages)

Go to > top

Updated Friday, June 30, 2017 at 11:03AM