Update from March 25, 2010
Central Corridor Community Assembly
Sent on behalf of the District Councils Collaborative
Sunday, March 28, 2010
2:00 to 4:00 PM
Central Corridor Resource Center
1080 University Avenue W., Saint Paul 55104
Come join us at this important community assembly to:
- Meet others who are interested in shaping the future of our neighborhoods.
- Find out more about the proposed Central Corridor Community Agreement(s).
- Provide feedback on the Community Agreement(s) Coordinating Committee and priority issues — Get Involved, Stay Involved!
- Vote for community representatives on the Coordinating Committee
- Talk with elected officials who will serve on the Coordinating Committee.
- Get progress reports on Community Summit priorities, such as business mitigation, affordable housing, workforce hiring and minority and women contracting goals, and planning for areas around the no-longer-missing stations at Western, Victoria, and Hamline.
2:00 – 2:30 p.m. Open House and Socializing
Refreshments and Snacks will be served.
2:30 – 4:00 p.m. Community Meeting
Nekima Levy-Pounds, meeting facilitator