Saint Louis River - U.S. Steel Superfund Site
This webpage provides documents associated with the Saint Louis River - U.S. Steel Superfund Site. The information does not provide a comprehensive discussion of all available technical information about the site, or of all health issues possibly related to the site.
Site information is available on the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency webpage -
St. Louis River-U.S. Steel Superfund Site.
- Updated Human Health Screening Values for St. Louis River Sediments: U.S. Steel Site, April 2013 (PDF)
- Dioxin and Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon chemical signatures (fingerprints) in sediments, Health Consultation, September 2006 (PDF)
- Health Consultation: Technical Review of Discrepancies in 2002 Laser Induced Fluorescence Data, and 2003 and 2004 Analytical Data, Health Consultation, July 2006 (PDF)
- Development of Sediment Screening Valves, Memorandom, Oct. 2005 (PDF)
- USX Duluth Works, Health Consultation, September 1998 (PDF)