The topics listed below include fact sheets and reports generated in response to specific issues at one point in time. Please contact us if you have any questions or need updated information on one of the topics listed below.
Contaminant or Chemical Specific Information
- 1, 4-Dioxane in Drinking Water
- Lead in Soil (PDF)
- Perfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) in Minnesota
- Trichloroethylene (TCE) and Your Health
Public Health, Contaminants, and the Environment
- Brownfields and Public Health
- Cancer and the Environment
- Chemical Releases in Minnesota
- Chelation Information for Patients and Health Care Providers:
- Choose Safe Places for Early Care and Education in Minnesota
- Community Health Profile Information: Minneapolis Sites (PDF)
- Information on Contaminated Soils:
- Environmental Exposure Grand Rounds
- Gardening in Urban Soil
- Healthy Communities and the Central Corridor Light Rail Transit Line Project- MDH worked with residents, community groups, developers, and other parties to ensure that public health issues were considered during construction of the CCLRT line.
- Health Consultation: Lake Superior Barrels
- Odors in the Environment and Your Health
- Pesticide Drift Information for Patients and Health Care Providers:
- Silica Sand Mining and Health
- Vapor Intrusion
- Wind Turbines - The University of Minnesota is performing current research on wind turbines and acoustics with their study, the Minnesota Study on Wind Turbine Acoustics (MNSOWTA).