Resources for Radon Professionals
The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) is here to help with technical questions that our listed mitigators have. This page has been developed for mitigators to have a place to get resources that will help them with their radon mitigation technical experience and develop their radon business.
Radon Certification Information
- Interested in becoming certified radon measurement or mitigation professional?
The University of Minnesota offers radon courses for professionals.
- Radon Certification Checklist (Word:41KB/1page)
|Radon Keeping Your Home Safe Brochure (PDF:793KB/15 pages)||Radon in Real Estate Transactions - Print Version (PDF:5MB/2pages)|
EPA Radon Links
- Building Radon Out: A Step By Step Guide On How To Build Radon-Resistant Homes
- Indoor Air - Radon (Rn) Homepage
- Radon Publications
- Risk Assessment of Risks from Radon in Homes (June 2003)
Other Radon Resources
- Midwest Universities Radon Consortium (MURC)
Regional Radon Training Center
- National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP)
National Radon Proficiency Program
- National Radon Safety Board (NRSB)
- Who Handbook on indoor radon - a public health perspective