Resources for Radon Professionals
The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) is here to help with technical questions that our listed mitigators have. This page has been developed for mitigators to have a place to get resources that will help them with their radon mitigation technical experience and develop their radon business.
Radon Certification Information
- Interested in becoming certified radon measurement or mitigation professional?
University of Minnesota Radon Courses for Professionals
- Radon Certification Checklist (Word)
EPA Radon Links
- Building Radon Out: A Step By Step Guide On How To Build Radon-Resistant Homes
- Indoor Air - Radon (Rn) Homepage
- Radon Publications
- EPA Assessment of Risks from Radon in Homes