Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Emergency and Community Health Outreach (ECHO) - ECHO exists to ensure that people with limited English proficiency receive life-saving health and safety information in some of the languages they understand best (Spanish, Hmong, Somali, Vietnamese, Lao and Khmer/Cambodian). Lead information can be found with the video "Lead Safe Housing Equals Lead Free Kids"
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) - Nontoxic tackle: Let's get the lead out
- Minnesota Public Health Data Access
- National Center for Healthy Housing (NCHH) Lead Page - Basic information on lead for homeowners.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Lead Page
- Sustainable Resources Center (SRC)
Tribal Based Environmental Protection (TBEP)
- How Mother Bear Taught the Children About Lead, Part 1 (Video developed for tribal schools.)
- How Mother Bear Taught the Children About Lead, Part 2 (Video developed for tribal schools.)
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) - Office of Healthy Homes and Lead Hazard Control
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - Lead in Paint, Dust and Soil
- U.S. (EPA) - (en Espanol) El medio ambiente y su salud: Plomo
Go to > top