Lead Poisoning Prevention
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Lead Recalls Web Page
- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES)
Ecology Center's Clean Car Campaign a website dedicated to the removal of lead wheel weights and other toxic chemicals found in cars.
Emergency and Community Health Outreach (ECHO) ECHO exists to ensure that people with limited English proficiency receive life-saving health and safety information—in some of the languages they understand best (Spanish, Hmong, Somali, Vietnamese, Lao and Khmer/Cambodian). Lead information can be found under Health & Safety Topics - Previous Topics.
State of Oregon's Lead Poisoning Prevention Program Recall List - this link will take you to a list of consumer products recalled because of lead hazards.
- Little Moccasins (A lead poisoning prevention manual for Tribal day care centers, clinics, and families.)
- How Mother Bear Taught the Children About Lead (Curriculum developed for tribal schools.)
- Lead Tracker (A computer animated Board Game for 3rd and 4th graders that comes with a teacher's manual.)
U.S. EPA - Lead in New England "Keep It Clean" campaign - information on projects disturbing painted surfaces for homeowners and property managers
Go to > top