Knowledge Management Project (EHKMP) 2005 - 2010
Water and Wells
The EHKMP Steering Committee made the decision to convene the EHKMP Water and Wells Working Group (Working Group) following their review and consideration of the findings from discussions among the EHKMP Water and Wells Focus Group (the first group convened to support EHKMP water and well work efforts). Those findings, which are presented in the EHKMP Water and Wells Focus Group Report (PDF: 708KB/43 pages) (the Focus Group Report) provided a framework for the Working Group to use as they set about their task of crafting an EHKMP Action Plan for improving the value and accessibility of data pertaining to Minnesota’s public drinking water supplies and private wells.
The Working Group met for the first time in February, 2009, concluded their face-to-face discussions in April, 2009, and issued their Action Plan in May, 2009.
A total of 12 individuals, each representing a different stakeholder group, agreed to serve on the Working Group; 10 of these volunteers previously served on the EHKMP Water and Wells Focus Group. MDH staff from the Environmental Health Division assisted with the planning and conduct of the Working Group meetings.
- February 19, 2009 (PDF: 30KB/1 page)
- March 10, 2009 (PDF: 30KB/1 page)
- April 23, 2009 (PDF: 30KB/1 page)
- February 19, 2009 (PDF: 31KB/4 pages)
- March 10, 2009 (PDF: 32KB/3 pages)
- April 23, 2009 (PDF: 28KB/3 pages)
- The final draft version of An Action Plan to Improve the Value and Accessiblity of Data Pertaining to Minnesota’s Public Water Supplies and Private Wells (EHKMP Action Plan: Water and Wells) was issued in July 2009.