X-ray Service Providers
Minnesota Rules, Chapter 4732 requires individual Service Providers to register with the Minnesota Department of Health. Individual service providers (not companies) that do installation, repairs, or equipment performance evaluations on x-ray equipment in Minnesota must be registered. After we receive a completed registration form, Service Providers will have a certificate to carry with them to provide proof to facilities that they are a registered Service Provider with the State of Minnesota. They must provide this number on all signed work forms.
- Service Provider Tennessen Warning (PDF: 28KB/1page)
- Service Provider Registration Form (PDF: 62KB/2pages)
- Service Provider Renewal Registration Form (PDF: 43KB/2pages)
- Service Provider Change of Information Form (PDF: 89KB/1page)
- Physicist List (PDF: 57KB/2pages)
- X-ray Vendor List (PDF: 182KB/10pages