Contaminants of Emerging Concern
Why do we work on special projects?
Special Projects are initiated by MDH when scientific or other information is needed to address a specific question or issue. Special projects will be conducted as needed to support the goals of the program.
So far, the CEC program has initiated five special projects and a grant program. A description and update of each project can be found in the links below:
- Alternative Risk Assessment Methodology
- Analytical Methodology Development
- Outreach and Education Grants
- Pharmaceutical Screening Project
- Quantitative Microbial Risk Assessment
- Radionuclides Assessment Project
- Rapid Assessment for Pesticides
- USGS Water Database Project
Go to > top