Contaminants of Emerging Concern
Why do we work on special projects?
Special Projects are initiated by MDH when scientific or other information is needed to address a specific question or issue. Special projects will be conducted as needed to support the goals of the program.
So far, the CEC program has initiated five special projects and a grant program. A description and update of each project can be found in the links below:
- Pharmaceutical Screening Project - April 2013 to present
- Outreach and Education Grant - Spring 2013
- Relative Source Contribution (contracted research) April 2011 to present
- Analytical Methodology Development (MDH Public Health Lab) January 2011 to present
- Alternative Risk Assessment Methodology (contracted research) August 2010 to present
- Distilled Water Assessment (MDH Public Health Lab) May 2012 to present
- Baseline Needs Assessment/Focus Groups (contracted research) April 2011 to June 2011
Go to > top