Drinking Water Revolving Fund
The Project Priority List (PPL) is a list of proposed drinking water infrastructure projects submitted by public water supplies and ranked based on several different categories including public health protection, adequate water supply, and financial need. A public water system project must be on the PPL to be eligible for a loan through the drinking water revolving fund program. Click on Instructions below to find out how to apply for the PPL. Placing a project on the PPL is a preliminary step and does not create an obligation to obtain a loan. The PPL may also be used by other funding agencies to help determine their funding priorities.
Projects remain on the PPL until:
- they are implemented, irrespective of their funding source, or
- they have remained inactive on the PPL for 5 years, or
- the water system gives permission to remove the listing.
For more information, see:
- Instructions for Placing Projects on the Project Priority List
- PPL Submission Checklist (Word)
- Example of an Application (Word)
- Priority Point Worksheet
Current Project Priority Lists: