Drinking Water Protection Fact Sheets
The Drinking Water Protection Section covers public water systems (such as municipalities) in Minnesota, and the links below are for fact sheets related to public water supplies.
Drinking Water Advisory Guidance Documents
- Guidance for General Public (PDF)
- Guidance for Health Care Facilities (PDF)
- Guidance for Restaurants and Food Retailers, Wholesalers and Processors (PDF)
- Guidance for Schools (PDF)
Program Specific Fact Sheets
- Community Public Water Supply
Water contaminants, disinfection options, and lead reduction information for public water supplies.
- Drinking Water Revolving Loan Fund
Information about below-market-rate loans to municipalities and other community drinking water systems.
- Noncommunity Public Water Supply (NCPWS)
Fact sheets for facilities such as schools, businesses, resorts, and restaurants, which usually serve water to people in places other than their homes.
- Well Management
Information about contaminants found in wells, well construction, finding lost wells, treating, protecting, and sealing your private well.