Central District Water Operators School
Conducted by the Minnesota Section American Water Works Association
October 19, 2016 (Wednesday)
St. John's University, Collegeville
Contact Bill Schluenz, 320-252-6822
6 credit hours for attendance.
Registration information and an agenda will be posted when it is available.
- Fee: $45. $25 for students.
- Make checks payable to AWWA - Minnesota and send to AWWA - Minnesota Section, City of St. Cloud Water Division, 400 Second Street South, St. Cloud, Minnesota 56301.
- Or register and pay on-line:
MN AWWA Community Calendar
- Registration begins at 7:45 a.m. and sessions begin at 8:10 a.m. on Wednesday, October 19.
- Welcome – Tom Vogel, Order of St. Benedict
- Water Business
- Line Tracing and Evolution of Trace Wire Specs – Joe Rubbelke, Minnesota Pump Works
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) Update
- Close the Gap – Jon Groethe, MDH
- Water Storage Projects – Larry Van Hout
- Minnesota AWWA Membership Benefits/Water Equation
- Water Summit
- Drones and Towers – Shawn Mulhern, KLM Engineering
- St. Cloud Treatment Plant Update
Go to > top.