Central District Water Operators School
Conducted by the Minnesota Section American Water Works Association
October 18, 2017 (Wednesday)
St. John's University, Collegeville
Contact Bill Schluenz: firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-252-6822
6 credit hours for attendance.
- Fee: $45. $25 for students.
- Make checks payable to AWWA - Minnesota and send to AWWA - Minnesota Section, City of St. Cloud Water Division, 400 Second Street South, St. Cloud, Minnesota 56301.
- Or register and pay on-line:
MN AWWA Community Calendar
- Registration begins at 7:45 a.m. and sessions begin at 8:10 a.m.
- Welcome – Tom Vogel, Order of St. Benedict
- Surface Water – Lisa Vollbrecht, St. Cloud Public Utilities
- Lions and Tigers and Microbes, Oh My! Waste to Power, Profit, and Research Resources – Matthew L. Julius, St. Cloud State University
- City of Blaine: Under No Pressure – George Linngren, City of Blaine
- Emergency Response – Craig Schafer, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Difficulties in Industrial Water Treatment and the Cold Spring Brewery Expansion – Marcus Weikert, Cold Spring Brewery
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) Update – Bonnie Shafer, MDH
- Minnesota AWWA Membership Benefits/Water for People
- Central District Business Meeting
- Optimization of Distribution Systems – Doug Kilanowski, Mueller Company, and Tim Hewitt, St. Cloud Public Utilities
- Storage Tanks: Eliminate the Stratificate – Shawn Mulhern, KLM Engineering
- Nitrification in the Distribution System – Delvin DeBoer, AE2S
Go to > top.