Northwest District Water Operators School
Conducted by the:
- Minnesota Department of Health, and
- American Water Works Association - Minnesota Section
The next Northwest District School will be held October 27-29 at the Sanford Center, 1111 Event Center Drive Northeast, Bemidji, Minnesota 56601, 218-441-4000
More details will be posted when they are available.
- 16 credit hours for attendance
- Fee: $140 ($150 after October 12).
- Register and pay on-line:
MN AWWA Store
- Optional - print form, fill out, and send in:
Registration Form for Water Operator Schools
- Lodging is available at the adjacent Country Inn & Suites, which is holding a block of guest rooms at the special price of $109 plus tax per night. Call 218-441-4800 or 800-830-5222 and mention American Water Works Association or AWWA to get the special rate.