Southeast District Water Operators School
Conducted by the:
- Minnesota Department of Health, and
- American Water Works Association - Minnesota Section
March 15-17, 2017 (Wednesday - Friday)
Kahler Apache Hotel, Rochester
More information will be posted when it is available.
16 credit hours for attendance
- Fee: $135 ($145 after February 28)
- Register and pay on-line:
MN AWWA Community Calendar
- Optional - print form, fill out, and send in:
Registration Form for Water Operator Schools
Jeanette Boothe: firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-201-4697.
Applications for the certification exam must be received by the Minnesota Department of Health at least 15 days before the exam. Download the exam application below: