Southeast District Water Operators School
Conducted by the:
- Minnesota Department of Health, and
- American Water Works Association - Minnesota Section
October 13, 2017 (Friday)
Cabela's Northwoods Conference Center
Contact Bob Stark: firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-385-5112
6 credit hours for attendance.
- Fee: $35
- Register and pay on-line:
MN AWWA Community Calendar
Note: The Southeast District Spring 2018 School will be Wednesday, March 14 to Friday, March 16, 2018 at the Kahler Apache Hotel in Rochester.
Applications for the certification exam must be received by the Minnesota Department of Health at least 15 days before the exam. Download the exam application below:
Agenda for October 13
- Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. and sessions begin at 9:15.
- Hydrants and Automatic Flushing – Doug Kilanowski, Mueller Water Products
- What You Need to Know about SCADA – Kelley Janes, AE2S
- Distribution System: What You Need to Consider When Your Water Tower Is Scheduled for Maintenance, Such as the Type of Maintenance You Are Having Done, How Long Your Tower Will be Out of Service, Equipment Needs, and Notifications – Dewey Prinzing, KLM Engineering
- Chlorine Safety – John Szymanski, Alden Pool and Municipal
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) Update – Bonnie Shafer and David Rindal, MDH
- More to be Announced
- Certification Exams will be given at 9 a.m. at the Owatonna Public Utilities, 208 Walnut Avenue South, Owatonna, Minnesota 55060
Go to > top