- Constructing a New Water-Supply Well in Minnesota
- Isolation Distances From a Water-Supply Well
- Requirements for Well Owners Installing Drive-Point Wells (PDF: 82KB/3 pages)
- Your New Well
- Well Owner's Handbook - A Consumer's Guide to Water Wells (PDF: 923KB/40 pages)
- Protect Your Health - Test Your Private Well Water
- Protecting Your Well - Selected Well Isolation Distance Requirements
- Building, Remodeling, Demolition, and Wells
- Grants and Low Interest Loans for Well Construction, Repair, and Sealing
- Well Sealing Cost Share and Loan Availability
For a list of currently licensed well contractors, visit our Licensed/Registered Well Contractor Directory.
MDH has made available an online version of the County Well Index (CWI) database. CWI Online provides the location, depth, static water level, and other data for many Minnesota water wells. It also maps well locations onto aerial photos.
Contact the MDH Well Management Section
651-201-4600 or 800-383-9808
Minnesota Department of Health