- Sealing Unused Wells - Protecting the Groundwater is Everybody's Business
- Clean Water Fund - Well Sealing Grants
- Finding Lost Wells - Searching For Wells on a Property
- Grants and Low Interest Loans for Well Construction, Repair, and Sealing
- Well Sealing Cost Share and Loan Availability
Visit our Licensed/Registered Well Contractor Directory to find a currently licensed/registered well contractor who can seal your old well.
Well and Boring Sealing Records are not available online. You must contact the Minnesota Department of Health, Well Management Section Central Office at email@example.com or at 651-201-4600 or 800-383-9808.Questions?
Contact the MDH Well Management Section
651-201-4600 or 800-383-9808
Minnesota Department of Health