- Sealing Unused Wells - Protecting the Groundwater is Everybody's Business
- Clean Water Fund - Well Sealing Grants
- Finding Lost Wells - Searching For Wells on a Property
- Grants and Low Interest Loans for Well Construction, Repair, and Sealing
- Well Sealing Cost Share and Loan Availability
To find a currently licensed well contractor who can seal your old well, visit our Licensed/Registered Well Contractor Directory.
Well and Boring Sealing Records are not available online. You must contact the Minnesota Department of Health, Well Management Section Central Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 651-201-4600 or 800-383-9808.Questions?
Contact the MDH Well Management Section
651-201-4600 or 800-383-9808
Minnesota Department of Health