Well Management
Well Sealing

well Sealing Video Thumbnail


YouTube Video - Protect Our Precious Water: "Sealing Your Unused Well"

Visit our Licensed/Registered Well Contractor Directory to find a currently licensed/registered well contractor who can seal your old well.

Well and Boring Sealing Records are not available online. You must contact the Minnesota Department of Health, Well Management Section Central Office at health.wells@state.mn.us or at 651-201-4600 or 800-383-9808.

Contact the MDH Well Management Section
651-201-4600 or 800-383-9808

Minnesota Department of Health
Updated Thursday, January 09, 2014 at 12:09PM