Sealing of Wells and Borings
Well Management Program
- Sealing Unused Wells - Protecting the Groundwater is Everybody's Business
- Clean Water Fund - Sealing Unused Drinking Water Wells
- Finding Lost Wells - Searching For Wells on a Property
- Grants and Low Interest Loans for Well Construction, Repair, and Sealing
- Well Sealing Financial Assistance
Well Sealing Video
Visit our Licensed/Registered Well Contractor Directory to find a currently licensed/registered well contractor who can seal your unused well.
Visit Water Well Information for a complete listing of brochures and publications provided by the Well Management Program.
Well and Boring Sealing Records are not available online. You must contact the Minnesota Department of Health, Well Management Section Central Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 651-201-4600 or 800-383-9808.Questions?
Contact the MDH Well Management Section
651-201-4600 or 800-383-9808
Minnesota Department of Health