Child and Teen Checkups (C&TC) Resources
Department of Health
Follow Along Program
Children & Youth with Special Health Needs (CYSHN)
Women, Infants & Children (WIC): Special Supplemental Nutrition Program
Department of Human Services
C&TC for Providers
- C&TC Documentation Forms for Providers and Clinics - The C&TC Documentation Forms are age-specific templates, which include all appropriate C&TC screening components. There is a template for each of the recommended 20 visits between 1-2 weeks through 20 years.
- C&TC Provider Guide - The C&TC Provider Guide includes information on benefit coverage policy, screening information and other helpful information for health care providers and clinic staff.
- C&TC Screening Components Standards and Guidelines - The purpose of this document is to identify the required standards for C&TC components and the personnel qualified to perform them and to offer guidelines to assist providers with C&TC documentation.
- Minnesota Health Care Program (MHCP) Provider Manual - The on-line MHCP Provider Manual is provider and clinic staff's primary information source for MHCP coverage policies, rates and billing procedures.
- MHCP Provider Manual - C&TC Section - The C&TC Section of the on-line MHCP Provider Manual provides information on the C&TC Program, screening components standards and guidelines and documentation requirements, billing and resource information.
- MHCP Provider Updates - MHCP places links to new Provider Updates in MN-ITS Mailbox LINKS folder of the provider types to whom the information pertains. Sign up to get e-mail notices of new Provider Updates and other information.
C&TC Coordinator Page
- C&TC Coordinator Handbook - The Minnesota C&TC Coordinator Handbook provides information about the C&TC Program and resources needed to perform C&TC administrative services.
- C&TC Coordinators List - is a resource list of the C&TC CHB/Tribe Coordinators, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
- CMS-416 Reports - The CMS-416 reports contain C&TC Program health screening participation rates for children enrolled in MA or Minnesota Care. The reports are broken down by state and county/tribe.
- Your Growing Child Brochures
Children's Mental Health
Department of Education
Early Childhood Screening
Other Important Resources:
Bright Futures, 3rd Edition, National Center for Education in Maternal and Child Health
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Parents: ABCs of Raising Safe and Healthy Kids
Maternal and Child Health Bureau – HRSA
Minnesota ParentsKnow Website