Early Childhood Screening (MDE) has links to various helpful resources:
- Parent brochure regarding Early Childhood Screening Program, available in 6 languages
- Early Childhood Screening Program Standards by screening component (PDF: 110KB/3 pages)
- Quality Indicators Framework - A guide to assist schools, organizations, and communities in planning and evaluating screening programs (PDF: 1.1MB/131 pages)
- Quality Indicators Framework Checklist – A self-assessment for child health and developmental screening program evaluation (PDF: 125KB/10 pages)
- Quality Indicators Framework Family Questionnaire – A family questionnaire to evaluate screening program effectiveness, available in 6 languages
Birth to 5: Watch Me Thrive! Is a coordinated federal effort to encourage healthy child development, to promote universal developmental and behavioral screening for young children, and to support families and providers who care for them.
- A Compendium of Screening Measures for Young Children (PDF) is included in the federal Birth to 5 resources. For instruments that meet Task Force instrument review criteria and are recommended and approved for use in Minnesota, refer to Screening Instruments.