CRIBSITES Pack-N-Play Program
How to apply for a crib
Cradle of Hope…motherhood fund
For pregnant women & babies under three months old
All crib applications must be submitted through an agency.
If you are an individual, you may apply for a crib at any one of the crib application sites listed below. If you are an agency representing an individual wishing to fill out an application for a crib, and a crib application site is not located close to the individual, please contact Cradle of Hope by phone or email to obtain an application. Crib application guidelines follow the list of Crib Sites. Agencies should review guidelines to ensure a client is eligible to apply for a crib.
1935 W. County Road B2 #241
Roseville, MN 55113-2722
Fax: 651-631-2642 or 651-638-9762
|1. Mpls. North||Northside Life-Care/Seton Services||612-522-6589|
|2. Mpls. South||Tapestry Resource Center||612-823-0301|
|3. Mpls. SE||University Life-Care Center||612-623-3211|
|4. Mpls. Northwest||Metro Women’s Center||763-533-8642
|5. Mpls. West Suburban||Minnetonka Life-Care Center||952-938-4496
|6. Twin City Suburban||Project Life||651-439-5964
|Lakes Life-Care Center||651-464-4340
|7. Twin City Suburban||Pregnancy Choices Life-Care Center||952-997-2229
|Alpha Women’s Center||952-447-5683
|8. St. Paul South||Highland Life-Care Center||651-695-0111|
|9. St. Paul Southeast||Wakota Life-Care Center||651-457-1195
(W. St. Paul)
|10. St. Paul Central||Birthright||651-646-7033|
|11. St. Paul East||Life-Care Center East||651-776-2328
(White Bear Ave. south of Maryland)
|12. Hastings/Surrounding Areas||Hastings Total Life-Care Center||651-437-4200|
|13. Duluth/Surrounding Areas||Birthright of Duluth||218-723-1801|
|14. St. Cloud/Surrounding Areas||Pregnancy Resource Center||320-255-5003|
|15. Marshall/Surrounding Areas||Birthright of Marshall||507-532-3660|
|16. Mankato/Surrounding Areas||Birthright of Mankato||507-387-7818|
|17. Rochester/Surrounding Areas||First Care Pregnancy Center||507-282-3377|
|18. Willmar/Surrounding Areas||Hope Pregnancy Center||320-235-3743|
|19. Faribault/Surrounding Areas||Pregnancy Options Life-Care Center||507-332-7644|
|20. Austin/Surrounding Areas||Rachel’s Hope Pregnancy Center||507-437-7595|
|21. Morris/Surrounding Areas||Morris Life-Care Pregnancy Center||320-589-0300|
|22. Park Rapids/Surrounding Areas||Pregnancy Resource Center||218-732-5212|
|23. Osseo/Surrounding Areas||WomenSource||763-425-4637|
|24. Sauk Centre/Surrounding Areas||Central MN Life-Care Center||320-351-4025|
|25. Brainerd/Surrounding Areas||Bridges of Hope||218-825-7682|
Portable Cribs (PackNPlay’s) are partially funded by the MDH Positive Alternatives Program.
Cradle of Hope...motherhood fund
The purpose of the Cradle of Hope Grant is to provide "last resort" funding to pregnant women who have encountered expenses related to their pregnancy which they cannot handle. Cradle of Hope funding should only be offered when other services or funds are unavailable.
Crib Application Guidelines:
- Cradle of Hope is able to offer cribs to women experiencing a financial crisis due to pregnancy.
- Cradle of Hope is able to offer support for this essential service when the life of an unborn child is in jeopardy and for a medical necessity or for the safety of a newborn.
- Cradle of Hope is able to offer Pack-n-Play assistance if the application demonstrates that the request is a last resort. Please request other funding sources that have been refused.
- Due to limited funding, Cradle of Hope is able to offer Pack-n-Play support only to women who are at least eight months pregnant or whose baby is under three months of age.
- Cradle of Hope funding requests will be handled within one month of receipt of a complete application. Verified medical emergencies will be handled promptly.
- Questions concerning these guidelines or any other information about the application process should be directed to the Cradle of Hope Program Administrator, Kathy McHale, or to Andrea Pepin at 651-636-0637 (Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays).
Go Back To > MN Safe and Asleep Campaign