Child and Teen Checkups (C&TC) E-Learning Training Programs
The following online training programs are designed to give you the knowledge and information you need to provide Minnesota children eligible for Child and Teen Checkups with quality health care.
These programs are a joint venture of the Minnesota Department of Human Services and the Minnesota Department of Health.
Currently available courses:
- Introduction to the Early Periodic Screening and Diagnostic Treatment (EPSDT) and the Child and Teen Checkups (C&TC) programs (Reviewed/Revised December 2012)
- Hearing Screening (Reviewed/Revised January 2011)
- Developmental and Social-Emotional Screening (Reviewed/Revised January 2011)
- Vision Screening (Reviewed/Revised October 2012)
- Oral Health Screening (Reviewed/Revised January 2013)
- Lead Online Training Program (Reviewed/Revised December 2012)