Vision Screening Online Training Program
References for Module 1
- American Academy of Ophthalmology. Pediatric Eye Evaluations. Preferred Practice Guidelines AAO. 2007.
- Murphy R. Proctor S.E. To See or Not To See. Screening the Vision of Children in School. 2007. Access via world-wide web: www.allaboutvision.com.
- AAP, AAPOS, AAO. Committee on Practice and Ambulatory Medicine, Section on Ophthalmology. Eye Examination in Infants, Children, and Young Adults by Pediatricians: Policy Statement. Pediatrics 2003; 111:902-907.
- Proctor S.E. To See or Not To See. Screening the Vision of Children in School. National Association of School Nurses. 2005.
- Thompson JR., Woodruff G., Hiscox FA., Strong N., Minshull C. The Incidence and Prevalence of Amblyopia Detected in Childhood. Public Health 1991; 105:455-462.
- U.S. Preventative Services Task Force. Screening for visual impairment in children younger than five years: Recommendation Statement. Annals of Family Medicine 2004; 2:263-266.