Minnesota Medical Home
- Minnesota's Medical Home Learning Collaborative - Final Report: Between 2004 and 2009, 36 teams from medical practices throughout Minnesota participated in the Minnesota Medical Home Learning Collaborative. Through the Learning Collaborative and support from Minnesota Department of Health staff and consultants, the practice teams focused on quality improvement and implementing Medical Home. This final report describes both the process and the outcomes of these efforts.
- Joint Principles of the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PDF: 3 pages / 37KB) Developed by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), American College of Physicians (ACP), and American Osteopathic Association (AOA); March 2007.
- Minnesota Medicine Article: May 2008 "Coming Home"
- Article from the Office of Rural Health and Primary Care (ORHPC) Quarterly Newsletter (Winter 2007): Welcome Home: Transforming Primary Care in Minnestoa (PDF: 2 pages / 65KB) for the entire ORHPC Quarterly newsletter go to Office of Rural Health and Primary Care Publications
- CATALYST Center Newsletter (May
2006): Improving Financing of Care for Children and Youth with special
Health Care Needs (PDF: 21 pages/40KB)
- Healthy Communities (Winter 2006) published by Family Voices (PDF: 2 pages/169KB