MN WIC Program
Frequently Asked Questions about Infant Cereal
Some Recipes that Use Infant Cereal
What Kinds of Infant Cereal Are Allowed and Not Allowed?
|8 or 16 oz. Only, WIC Allowed Brands
- Beech Nut, plain rice, oatmeal, multi-grain
- Gerber, plain rice, oatmeal, barley, whole wheat, multi-grain, "mixed grain"
- Parent's Choice, plain rice, oatmeal
- Tippy Toes, plain rice, oatmeal
- No cereal with added fruit, formula or other additives (including DHA)
- No organic infant cereal
Back to Top