2013 WIC Conference - Connecting with You
October 28 - 30, 2013
Doubletree by Hilton, Bloomington
Attend the 2013 WIC Conference and...
- Join the Preconference Workshop: Tapping into the Power of Influence by Pam McCarthy. New this Year for all CPA staff!
- Learn about the Participant Centered Services (PCS) pilot project and the plans for implementing PCS statewide.
- Update your Breastfeeding knowledge with Skin to Skin Care by Dr. Nils Bergman.
- Hear current maternal nutrition recommendations and practices from Dr. Jamie Stang.
- Choose from a variety of concurrent session topics such as: Hot Button Counseling; Infoview; Medical Formula update; the WIC Shopping Experience and much more.
- View a number of exhibits.
- Network with other breastfeeding peer counselors and learn about ways to increase successful contacts with clients at a session exclusively for peer counselors. New this year for breastfeeding peer counselors!
- Celebrate the accomplishments of WIC staff at the awards banquet.
- See the agenda for all the details!
Agenda and Registration
- Conference Agenda (PDF: 63KB/2 pages) - Revised 9/19/13
- Register for the Conference - Conference registration closes October 11, 2013
Direct questions about conference registration to Shawn Matteson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your Hotel Reservations on-line.
Conference rate: $121-$141/night
Telephone: (952) 835-7800 or (800) 222-8733
Address: 7900 Normandale Boulevard, Bloomington, MN