|HuBERT Training Sessions|
MN WIC Program
- Security Training
- Windows 7: Customizing and Optimizing Your Taskbar (OPTIONAL)
- Introduction to HuBERT Training Sessions
- HuBERT Training Checklist
- Session 2: Participant Search
- Session 3: Introduction to Participant Folder
- Session 4: Certification Guided Script (CGS) - Part 1
- Session 5: Certification Guided Script (CGS) - Part 2
- Nutrition Assessment (VENA) Questions
- Risk Factors
- Session 6: Certification Guided Script (CGS) - Part 3
- Mid-certification Assessments (MCAs)
- Session 7: Benefit Issuance
- Session 8: Appointment Scheduling
- Session 9: HuBERT Reports
- Session 11: System Administration
- Sessions 10 and 12
(REQUIRED) - Posted 1/22/2014
Annual security training is required for all WIC staff every Federal Fiscal Year (October 1 - September 30). Local Agencies are responsible for tracking staff and ensuring that all staff review the security module every year.
Security Training Module
Review of data privacy, system security features, physical security, electronic communication, social engineering,and lost/stolen computers and media.
Review Questions & Answers
15 post review questions and answers to be used as a training self-assessment.
- Module (SWF: 33 slides/10 minutes)
- Script - Questions (PDF: 52KB/2 pages)
- Script - Answers (PDF: 55KB/2 pages)
Windows 7: Customizing and Optimizing Your Taskbar
This optional training module walks you through moving your taskbar to the right margin on your desktop and the advantages of doing so.
Introduction to the HuBERT Training Sessions
The HuBERT Training Sessions were developed for Release 2.10. The State is in the process of updating modules to correct inconsistencies that are due to changes to the system since Release 2.10. Module revisions will be prioritized based on two factors:
1) the prevalence of changes that have occurred, and
2) whether further changes affecting the module are scheduled to occur in future releases.
Revisions will be indicated by a date and the number of the Release that was in Production at the time the module was updated (Ex: Revision #: Release # - Month, Year).
HuBERT Training Checklist
Checklist (PDF: 112KB/4 pages) This checklist can be used to track which modules you have completed.
Hardware/SoftwareOverview of printers, signature pads, HuBERT releases, connectivity, End-of-Day, WIC Session Manager, Reset Local Reference Data and logging off.
REVISED: Release 2.19 - February, 2014
- Participant Search
- Out-of-State Transfers
- In-State Transfers
- Introduction to Participant Folder
- Manage Notes
- Manage Alerts
- Scan Documents
- Introduction to CGS
- Health Information
- Growth and Weight Gain Grids
- Nutrition Assessment Tab
- Risk Factors/High Risk
- Pseudo Certs
- Nutrition Education
- Create SOAP Notes in CGS
- CPA Determined Follow-up
Nutrition Assessment (VENA) Questions
Risk Factors (SWF/32 slides)
- Food Prescription
- End Cert Process
- Certification History Tab
- Participant Activities Menu Functions
Mid-certification Assessments (MCAs)Release 2.18.06 - Posted 5/1/2013
Benefit Issuance Definitions (and Examples) - May 2012 (PDF:566KB/2 pages)
- Scheduling Appointments
- Appointments Tab
- View Appointments for Date
- Missed Appointment Follow-up
Modules 1-3 Required for Users with Reports Access;
Modules 4-6 Required for Infoview Users
- State Office Reports Module
- Central Administrative Site Reports Module
- Clinic Reports Module
- FileZilla - FTP Site
- Infoview Reports
Only Required for Users with Referrals Access
- Referral Organizations
- Program Topics
- Maintain Medical Clinic and Providers
NOTE! General information about System Admin and Central Admin functions is available in the HuBERT Local Admin Functions (PDF: 477KB/16 pages) document.
Sessions 10 and 12
At this time, on-line training modules will not be provided for Build Clinic Calendar, System Administration or Breastfeeding Activities.
Session 10: Build Clinic Calendar (BCC)
For agencies that have not used BCC before, the State Operations Unit is available to provide training via WebEx. Please contact your Program Consultant to assist with scheduling. General information for users familiar with BCC is available in the HuBERT Local Admin Functions (PDF: 477KB/16 pages) document.
Session 12: Breastfeeding Activities
The State is still assessing the functionality of the Breastfeeding Activities in HuBERT.