Welcome Health Care Providers!
MN WIC Program
As a healthcare provider, you are a key partner in assisting WIC participants make healthy choices. Here you'll find information about breastfeeding promotion, the WIC food package, medical formula documentation forms, WIC data and other resources.
We value your partnership and look forward to working with you! Please let us know how we can be helpful.
Phone: 800-657-3942 / 651-201-4404 or
Contact Us via the website
- About WIC
- Food Packages
- Food Packages at a Glance
- Food Package: Pictorials
- Breastfeeding: Data about breastfeeding initiation by race/ethnicity and county
- Minnesota Public Health Data Access: Interactive maps, charts, and queries with data on multiple health and environment topics
- Weight Status: Fact sheets/information and maps on obesity and overweight status in MN WIC children aged 2-5 and women
- Obesity: Facts and Figures for data on obesity in Minnesota adults