Information for Grocery Stores & Pharmacies
Welcome to the Minnesota WIC Program
Web Site for Vendor Operations!
IMPORTANT VENDOR NEWS!
Updated March 3, 2014
- The Minnesota Department of Health WIC Program is responsible for authorizing, training, monitoring and insuring compliance on the part of all new stores and stores currently participating in the WIC Program.
- We recognize that every vendor participating in the WIC Program has a vital role to play in the overall success of the WIC Program in Minnesota.
- You help improve the health and nutrition status of the WIC customers shopping at your store simply by:
- Providing participants with a good choice of WIC-allowed foods
- Insuring participants receive the correct kinds and amounts of these foods