Compliance Monitoring Division
Office of Ombudsman for Long-Term Care,
Associations and Advocacy Groups For Long Term Care,
Elderly Housing, Assisted Living, Hospitals and Hospices.
- Office of Ombudsman for Long-Term Care Staff Directory (PDF: 39KB/4 pages)
Current update as of October 1, 2014 - Click on a Link to send an Email.
- The Minnesota Board on Aging
Advocates for the rights and dignity of older Minnesotans. MBA provides assistance to seniors through its Senior LinkAge Line, which connects elderly to services that help them maintain independence.
- Care Providers of Minnesota
- LeadingAge Minnesota
- Minnesota Home Care Association
- Minnesota Hospital Asssociation
- Minnesota Network of Hospice and Palliative Care