Updated Thursday, 03-Apr-2014 14:11:55 CDT
Health Care Facility and Provider Database
the directory of licensed and certified health care providers database Data is updated daily
database offers addresses, phone numbers, administrator
names and state registration or licensure status for
Minnesota health care providers. Federal certification
classifications are also included. Provider types in the
directory are boarding care homes, home health agencies,
home care providers, hospices, hospitals, housing with
services, nursing homes and supervised living facilities and
other non-long term care providers. Providers can be selected
by type, county, city or name.
Additional nursing home "Medicaid Case Mix" payment
rate information can be found on the Department of Human Services Nursing Facility Rates and Policy (NFRP) Division website.
- Download a data file of the health care directory database (Excel file)
This link pulls live data from the MDH database. The contents of the file can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.
When you click on the link you will see the file download pop-up window. There are two ways to save the file as an Excel file:
- 1. Click the SAVE button. It prompts you to pick the location to save the file. It saves as an Excel file.
- 2. Click the OPEN button. It opens up the data in the Excel format and then you can save from File...SAVE AS, to save as an Excel File.
- Database Field Outline (view the file field definitions)
File field definitions last updated: 12/16/09
- Nursing Home Report Card
Information about how to select the right nursing home for a family member.
- Directory of Licensed and Certified Health Care Facilities
Published yearly on March 15, the directory features a comprehensive listing of Minnesota hospitals, nursing homes, supervised living facilities, outpatient clinics, home health agencies, hospices, etc. Lists are organized both by county and alphabetically.