Home Care Provider Advisory Council Meeting Information
The advisory council meets quarterly. The meetings are open to the public and may be attended in person or by telephone conference.
The advisory council will hold its quarterly meetings for fiscal year 2018 at the Wellstone Center. See the address below.
Telephone Conference Option:
Telephone conferencing for quarterly council meetings is available from any regular or mobile telephone. In order to attend the council meeting via telephone conference:
- Dial 1 (888) 742-5095 toll free or 1 (619) 377-3319 directly.
- When prompted, enter the conference code and then press the # key.
- Conference code: 3342492955
For more information, contact the Home Care and Assisted Living Program at 651-201-5273 or email@example.com.
Future quarterly council meetings:
- December 4, 2017, 2-4 p.m.
- March 5, 2018, 2-4 p.m.
- June 4, 2018, 2-4 p.m.
Quarterly council meetings are held at:
The Wellstone Center
179 Robie Street East
Saint Paul, MN 55107
Council work group sessions:
- Wednesday - November 29, 2017 (1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
Byerlys (Ridgedale location)
13081 Ridgedale Drive
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Map and driving directions