Office of Health Facility Complaints
The Office of Health Facility Complaints (OHFC) investigates reports and complaints of health care facilities violating state or federal regulations.
If you see:
physical or mental abuse,
or unexplained injury,
act now to file a complaint or report an incident.
The Office of Health Facility Complaints works closely with MDH's Licensing and Certification section. This section does ongoing licensing inspections.
Residents, patients and families
- How to file a complaint
- How we investigate facilities
- What we can investigate
- See resolved complaints
Resources related to choosing a health care facility
- Minnesota Nursing Home Report Card
- Find a provider with the Minnesota provider directory
- Minnesota nursing home, home care and other survey results
- Search for previous complaints
- MinnesotaHelp - A statewide database of community resources
- Find a Home Health Agency - Federal site
- Federal Nursing Home Report Card