Contacting the Office of Health Facility Complaints

OHFC serves the general public. Complaints, questions, or concerns must relate to licensed facilities:

  • Hospitals
  • Nursing homes
  • Boarding care homes
  • Supervised living facilities
  • Assisted living
  • Home health agencies

You can contact OHFC by calling 651-201-4201 or 1-800-369-7994.

OHFC can help patients and residents to enforce their rights.

OHFC does not charge for its services.

Established by the Minnesota Legislature in 1976, the Office of Health Facility Complaints (OHFC) is part of the Minnesota Department of Health.

Updated Thursday, July 02, 2015 at 04:27PM