What can the Office of Health Facility Complaints investigate? - Office of Health Facility Complaints
Updated Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 04:31PM
What can the Office of Health Facility Complaints investigate?
Yes, we investigate.
- Complaints relating to quality of life and quality of care at health care facilities/agencies including resident rights concerns.
- Minnesota licensed facilities:
- nursing homes
- boarding care homes
- supervised living facilities
- assisted living and home health agencies
- Individuals or organizations exempted from licensure per MS 144A.46, Subd. 2.
- Allegations of child maltreatment in non-licensed personal care provider organizations.
- Only personal care assistance (PCAs) staff working in home care agencies.
No, we are not able to investigate.
- Billing or insurance concerns.
- Medical clinics.
- PCAs who do not work for a home care agency.