Information Bulletin 11-04
Nursing Home Regulatory Statewide Phone Calls
The purpose of this information bulletin is to inform consumers and providers that MDH will sponsor three statewide ongoing telephone conference calls on implementation of nursing home regulatory guidelines and updates.
These calls will take place on:
Monday, November 7, 2011 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Monday, March 19, 2012 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Monday, June 18, 2012 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
All nursing home providers and interested parties are invited to participate. Each nursing home is requested to use only one line. There is no charge to participate.
An agenda will be placed on this information bulletin site no later than the Friday prior to each of these calls. Monitor this site prior to each call for this information.
Attachments for November 7, 2011, Statewide Phone Call:
- Agenda - November 7, 2011 (pdf:38k/1 page)
- Citation Frequency Report - F Codes (pdf:128k/2 pages)
- Citation Frequency Report - K Codes (pdf:141k/2 pages)
- Agenda - January 11, 2012. (pdf:77k/1 page)
- FY2011 and FY2012 Survey Data update. (pdf:319k/7 pages)(pdf:246k/5 pages)
- Stage 2 Critical Elements for Unnecessary Medication Review. (pdf:350k/3 pages)
- Federal Findings Excerpted From Deficiencies Issued Under F225/F226 (pdf:284k/4 pages)
Attachments for the March 19, 2012, Statewide Phone Call:
- Agenda (pdf: 104k/1 page)
- Citation Frequency Report (pdf: 104k/2 pages)
- Initiative to Improve Behavoral Health and Reduce the Use of Antipsychotic Medications in Nursing Home Residents Announcement (pdf: 668k/6 pages)
- Agenda (pdf: 18k/1 page)
- Federal Abuse, Mistreatment, Neglect, Misappropriation of Property: F223-F226 (pdf: 45k/2 pages)
- Citation Frequency Report (pdf: 639k/13 pages)
- Facility Tuberculosis (TB) Risk Assessment Worksheet (pdf: 106kb/12 pages)
- Restorative Sleep Vitality Program Overview (pdf: 9k/1 page)
Registration will be available online at
Providers will need to register online to participate in the call. Registration will close at end of working day 2 days prior to the call. The call in number and participant code will be provided 2 days prior to the call. Make sure your email address is correct on your registration to get the phone number and participant code.