Information Bulletin 16-07
NH - 175
BC - 70
Nursing Home Regulatory Statewide Phone Calls
The purpose of this information bulletin is to inform consumers and providers that MDH will sponsor statewide telephone conference calls on implementation of nursing home regulatory guidelines. These calls will cover updated information on implementation of current revisions to the federal nursing home regulations and survey process
These calls will take place on:
- Monday, July 18, 2016 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 15, 2016 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, September 19, 2016 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 31, 2016 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 12, 2016 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
All nursing home providers and interested parties are invited to participate. Each nursing home is requested to use only one line. There is no charge to participate.
Agendas and Attachments
Materials for December 12, 2016 Call
- Agenda for December 12, 2016 Statewide Telephone Call (PDF)
- National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes: Antipsychotic Medication Use Data Report (July 2016) (PDF)
- Information providers may be requested to provide for surveyors (PDF)
Materials for October 31, 2016 Call
Materials for September 19, 2016 Call
Materials for August 15, 2016 Call
Materials for July 18, 2016 Call
- Agenda for July 18, 2016 Statewide Telephone Call (PDF)
- Handout re: updating the Primary Infection Preventions and Control Contact at facilities (PDF)
Registration will be available the week of July 5th at No Charge Event Registration.
Providers must register online to participate in the call. Registration closes at end of working day two days prior to the call. The call-in number and participant code will be provided two days prior to the call. Make sure your email address is correct on your registration to get the phone number and participant code.